Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
JANUARY 17: Notable Leaders in Banking and Finance
Nominations are now open for Crain’s New York Business 2022 Notable Leaders in Banking and Finance. This is a special print and digital editorial feature within Crain's March 7, 2022 issue that will recognize minority leaders in senior level roles within the commercial banking industry for at least 10 years. Nominees must also serve as role models or mentors to others and/or promote inclusive practices in the workplace. We are welcoming nominations to help us determine those recognized in this feature.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is January 14, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website. Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's New York Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by January 14 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form - nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nominees must work within the New York City metro area (the five boroughs of NYC or Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Bergen counties) to qualify
- Must work for a bank that specializes in commercial banking or a bank that provides primarily commercial banking services
- Must be in a position of vice president and above
- Must be currently employed at a banking institution and have at least 10 years of experience in banking in a leadership role (excludes support roles such as HR, marketing and communications, legal, etc.)
For frequently asked questions about this program please visit our FAQ page here. Should you still require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.